Previously known as responsible office services
It is a requirement of the Academies Financial Handbook that the Audit Committee obtains assurance from an appropriately skilled and experienced auditor, that the internal financial control framework protects the trust from misappropriation of resources.
Because we’re a specialist firm that focus precisely on services to the academy sector, we can provide these statutory services at the highest quality at a fraction of the cost of large accountancy practices.
If required, we can provide internal audit services in other areas of risk as identified by the trust’s risk register. The fee structure described in this section focusses on the cost of audit of financial controls as required by the Academies Financial Handbook, but charge out rates used in the calculation of fees for other areas are provided for information.
You can be assured of the competence and quality of our work because...
- Academy Advisory Ltd is a regulated by the ACCA, the world’s largest global body of accountants.
- We act as internal auditors for over 70 academies across the UK.
- Our team works as both auditors and finance directors within the sector.
- We know the challenges you face running your trust because we help to run them too.
- Each audit visit will be reported formally and summarised for the Trust audit committee